Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Keema Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to that. But at times the last thing you would like to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There is no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water would be the best selections for beverages. When you drink a big soft drink you are putting too much empty calories to your day. One portion of soda pop is eight ounces. That portion typically includes a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is frequently a minimum of twenty ounces. Typically, though, they are 30 ounces. Choosing a soft drink as your beverage raises your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice and milk, on the other hand, are better choices.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keema curry recipe. To make keema curry you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Keema Curry:
- Use 250 gm Chicken mince
- Take 2 Potato
- You need 1 Onion
- Provide 1/ 2 tablespoon Garlic paste
- You need 1/ 2 tablespoon Ginger paste
- Get 2 Bayleaf
- Get 1/ 2 tablespoon Meat masala
- Take Tomato one
- Provide 1/ 2 tablespoon Garam Masala
- Take as per taste Salt
- Provide 2 Green Chili
- Prepare as per need Turmeric
- Provide 1⁄2 tablespoon Cumin powder
- Prepare 1⁄4 tablespoon Coriander dust
- You need As required Water
Instructions to make Keema Curry:
- Cut onion and tomato into small pieces. Take a karahi add onion and fry it. Then add tomatoes
- Cut the potato into small pieces and then fry it
- Mix onion and totato using mixture. Add green chili also while mixing
- Take a karahi, add oil. After heating add bay leaf. Then add ginger garlic paste. Fry it. Add onion potato green chili paste into it
- Add cumin, coriander, meat masala and mix it properly. Add turmeric and salt
- Add chicken mince and properly stir it and cover it for 5 minutes. Again add small amount of water and stir it. Cook it covering a lid for 10 minutes. After that add fried potato and properly mixed it and add water and cook it for 5 minutes. Add garam masala at the end and serve it with roti or paratha
If you find this Keema Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.