Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Lamb Massaman Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Lamb Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Pick out a drive through at a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthy palates. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. Instead, a person’s selections consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has lots of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Basic sense states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb massaman curry recipe. To make lamb massaman curry you need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lamb Massaman Curry:
- You need Ingredients for curry paste:
- Get 5 bulb Shallot-peeled
- You need 2 clove Garlic
- You need 1 Dried red chilli
- Provide 6 Clove
- Take 1 teaspooon Lemongrass puree
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon Ginger puree
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon Ground Mace
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon Coriander seeds
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon Shrimp paste(optional)
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon Salt
- Get 1⁄4 teaspoon Ground White pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon Rapeseed oil
- Prepare Ingredients to prepare the lamb shank:
- Prepare 2 Lamb Shank (Small)
- Prepare 160 gram Cooked New potato
- Provide 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare Ingredients for curry:
- Take 2 tablespoon Rapeseed oil
- Get 1 tablespoon Honey
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Sugar
- You need 1 tablespoon Fish sauce
- Get 1⁄4 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Take 1 pinch Salt
- Take 400 ml Thai Coconut milk
- You need 1 handful Cashew nuts
- Use 3-4 leaf Coriander leaf
Instructions to make Lamb Massaman Curry:
- Fill the large saucepan with water. Add the lamb shanks, salt and baking soda. Gently boil for 3 hours.
- Blend the shallot, garlic, dried roasted red chilli, clove, ginger puree, lemongrass puree, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground mace, ground cumin, coriander seeds, shrimp paste, salt, white pepper and oil in an electric blender until the ingredients turn into a smooth paste.
- Put the rapeseed oil in a medium saucepan. Gently fry the Massaman curry paste for approx 3-4 minutes.
- Add 200 ml of Thai coconut milk and bring it to boil. Season the curry base with the honey, sugar, fish sauce and rest of coconut milk bring it to boil.
- In goes the lamb shanks and cashew nuts in the same saucepan, close the lid and gently boil for further 20 minutes. Add the lemon juice, cooked new potatoes and boil for further 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer Lamb Massaman curry into the serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with steamed Thai Jasmine Rice.
If you find this Lamb Massaman Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.