Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Achari Bhindi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Achari Bhindi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achari Bhindi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
You have always been told to make sure that you are eating your fruit and veggies so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. The very first thing you should know is that apples have more vitamins and minerals when compared with various other fruits.. When it comes to the minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. Of course vitamins are also very important for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
I hope I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good. The advantages we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to achari bhindi recipe. To cook achari bhindi you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Achari Bhindi:
- Provide 1⁄4 kg Bhindi
- Provide 2 tbsp oil
- Get 1 medium size chopped onion
- Get 1 medium size chopped Tomato
- Get 1 tsp kalonji
- Prepare 4-5 crushed garlic cloves
- Get 3 tbsp curry leaves
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Amchur powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Cumin powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Take 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- Take 1⁄2 cup curd
Steps to make Achari Bhindi:
- Wash and cut the bhindi. Heat half oil in pan add bhindi in it. Stir continuesly till bhindi get soft.
- In other pan add remaining oil. Then add onion saute till get soft, add kalonji, crushed garlic cloves, curry leaves saute it for 2 min.
- Then add chopped tomatoes all powdered spices and salt mix well saute for 2 min then add curd mix well. Add bhindi mix well. Close lid cook for 2 to 3 min. Switch off the gas flame.
If you find this Achari Bhindi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.