Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Alu kofta curry with eggs. recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Alu kofta curry with eggs. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Alu kofta curry with eggs. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is really very true. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a huge soda as your beverage contributes hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. One helping of soda pop is eight ounces. That helping usually is made up of a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes start at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This is the reason why just purchasing a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. Water, fruit juice and also milk, conversely, are better choices.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to alu kofta curry with eggs. recipe. To cook alu kofta curry with eggs. you only need 29 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Alu kofta curry with eggs.:
- Use For kofta:
- Get 1⁄2 kg mutton mince
- You need Fresh coriander chopped
- You need 5-6 Green chilli paste
- You need 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tsp salt or to taste
- Provide 1 tsp khas khaas
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli crushed
- Get 1 egg
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp garam masala
- You need 2-3 tbs gram flour
- Use Oil for fry
- Prepare For gravy :
- Prepare 1 small cup oil
- Prepare 2 onion grinded
- Provide 2 tomatoes blended
- You need 4-5 medium potatoes cubes in large size
- Provide 1 1⁄2 ginger garlic paste
- Take Water as required
- Use to taste Salt
- You need 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tsp cumin
- Take 1 1⁄2 tsp red chilli powder or to taste
- Take 1 tsp garam masala
- Provide 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get Ginger julienne
- You need Fresh coriander
- Take Green chilli chopped
Instructions to make Alu kofta curry with eggs.:
- In a bowl add mince and all ingredients except besan and mix well….. now add besan as required and mix well with the help of hand…. rest it for 15 minutes… now grease your hand with oil and make balls equal sizes…. Heat oil and fry koftas until done…
- Heat oil… Add zeera and saute… Now add g.g paste and cook for 1 minute…. Now add onion and fry until translucent…now add salt chilli powder, haldi and garam masala and mix well…. now add tomatoes paste and cover and cook until oil separates….. (achi trh bhoona jaye)…. now add potatoes and mix well…. and cook for 2- 3 minutes… Now add water cover and cook on low flame until potatoes are soft… Now add koftas and cook 4 -5 minutes…. when oil separates gravy is ready
- Cut the eggs into 2 pieces…. Now add eggs in gravy… add fresh coriander and garam masala and mix… Now add ginger julienne and green chilli….
- Alu kofta gravy is ready….
If you find this Alu kofta curry with eggs. recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.