Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to that. From time to time, though, you definitely do not need to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because most well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. When you drink a big soft drink you are adding a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. One portion of pop is eight ounces. That serving can contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. Most fast food carbonated drinks are no less than twenty ounces big. Typically, however, they’re 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your drink boosts your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice and milk, however, are much better choices.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you ultimately choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry:
- Use 500 g Chicken
- Take 1⁄4 kg Curd
- Take Lemon one
- Provide 2 tsp Red chilly powder
- Get 1 tsp Garlic ginger paste
- Prepare Salt
- Use Onion 1fried
- Use 1 tbsp Roasted coconut powder
- Provide leaves Coriander
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Take chicken in a bowl add garlic ginger paste,salt,red chilly powder. Marinate it and keep it aside.
- Then take a pan add coconut powder roast it. Then fry the onions.
- Then roast handful of almonds. Then grind all the ingredients into fine paste. Then add curd to masla and grind again.
- Take another pan and add 2tbsp oil then add whole cloves, cinnamon.
- Then add marinate chicken to it cook it for 10mins. Then add masala to it and cook it for 20 mins. Then add fresh coriander leaves and lemon drops to it.
- If u want more gravy add,half glass of water and Keep on stove for 5mins. Its ready to eat.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.