Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Advantages For Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
According to another study, apples may also have great results on your brain. They discovered that one of the components in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Which means that by eating apples you are able to decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The advantages we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy some apples, their in the produce section. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green chicken curry recipe. You can cook green chicken curry using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 1 Whole chicken curry cut
- You need 2 Cups Yoghurt
- Provide 6-8 Green chilli paste Adjust as per your spice intake
- Prepare 2 Tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Use 1⁄2 Tsp jeera powder
- Take 1⁄2 Tsp turmeric powder
- Take as needed Garam masala - 1⁄2 tsp shahzeera, cruised cardomom 4-5, bay leaves 2-3
- Get 1 Tsp Garam masala
- You need 1 Cup Fresh coriander leaves
- Provide 1 Cup Fresh mint leaves
- You need As needed Salt
- Use 3 Medium Crispy fried onion (reserve oil after frying as it will be used in curry)
- Take 1 Cup Frying onions and for curry
Steps to make Green Chicken Curry:
- Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, turmeric, zeera powder, whole garam masala, salt and keep for 1 hours as shown in pic Next, add green chilli paste, youghurt and fresh leaves, oil(in which the onions are fried) cook on high flame for 5 minutes and then let it simmer for on low heat for 30 mins. Cover the curry and do not add any water. Occasionally stir with very light hands. After 30 minutes, the oil separates, at this point add fried onions and simmer. Add lemon.
If you find this Green Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.