Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Achari Gosht recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Achari Gosht recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achari Gosht recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very good information. From time to time, though, you totally do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is how to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Milk, juice and also water would be the best options for beverages. When you sip a huge soft drink you are introducing too much empty calories to your day. A solitary helping of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. Usually, though, they are 30 ounces. Choosing a soda pop as your drink raises your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or standard water.
Logic states that that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to achari gosht recipe. You can cook achari gosht using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Achari Gosht:
- Prepare 500 gm mutton
- Get 1⁄4 cup mustard oil
- Provide 1⁄2 onion,finely chopped
- Prepare 2 tsp ginger paste
- Provide 2 tsp garlic paste
- Prepare 3 tbsp yogurt, heaped
- Prepare 1.5 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- Get 3 green cillies,slit lengthwise
- Use 1 pinch asafoetida
- Use 1⁄2 tsp brown sugar
- Use 10-12 curry leaves
- Provide to taste salt
- Provide as needed dash of lemon juice
- You need as needed chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- Take pickle spices (dry roast until the aroma is released. grind to a slightly coarser than fine powder)
- Prepare 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- Use 1 tsp cumin seeds
- You need 1 tsp fennel seeds
- Get 1⁄2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Get 2 cloves
- Use 1⁄2 tsp nigella seede
- You need 4 dry red chillies
- Get 1⁄2 tsp carom seeds
- Use 1⁄2 tsp aniseed
- Use 1⁄2 tsp whole black pepper
Steps to make Achari Gosht:
- In a wide bottomed, nonstick pan, heat the mustard oil to smoking point. Turn off and let cool completely.
- In a bowl mix together yogurt,warter,salt,brown sugar,kashmiri red chilli powder and turmeric powder.
- Place the pan with the cooled mustard oil on medium heat.Add asafoetida and onions.Saute and cook until onions turn brown.
- Add curry leaves,ginger paste,garlic paste,green chillies and ground pickle spices.Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add mutton and saute on high heat until mutton starts to turn brown.
- Turn heat to simmer, add the yogurt-spiced water,cover with a tight fitting lid and cook until mutton is 3⁄4 done.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, mix through,cover and cook until mutton is tender and cooked through.
- Remove lid,increase heat to high and cook until all the water has dried up and the desired consistency is reached.
- Add a dash of lemon juice.
- Remove to a serving dish,garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot along with Indian flatbread.
If you find this Achari Gosht recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.