Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken mince & Potato Curry/ Keema Aloo🍜 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken mince & Potato Curry/ Keema Aloo🍜 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Certainly Have Huge Benefits For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. This is something which many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
At this point we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are key to good health. Well to begin with there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the potential risk of various cancers. And on the actual list of cancers in which apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one factor should be enough reason for every person to start eating apples.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this post we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to pick up a number of apples, their in the produce department. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken mince & potato curry/ keema aloo🍜 recipe. To cook chicken mince & potato curry/ keema aloo🍜 you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken mince & Potato Curry/ Keema Aloo🍜:
- Get Boneless chicken (1 kg)
- Provide Onion (1 medium)
- Use Tomato (1 large)
- Use Cumin seeds/ Zeera (1 tsp)
- Use Black cardamom (3)
- Use Cloves / laung (3)
- You need Salt (1 tsp)
- Prepare Red chilli powder (1 tsp)
- You need Turmeric powder (1⁄2 tsp)
- You need Potato (1 medium)
- Use Water (1 cup)
- You need Mint leaves, green chilli and coriander for garnish
- Take All spice powder/ Garam masala (1 tsp)
Steps to make Chicken mince & Potato Curry/ Keema Aloo🍜:
- Heat oil and seeds in a pot. Then add onions and saute them. After that add tomato and spice now mash well.
- Now add chicken mince and garlic paste and cook until white. After this add green chilli and add potatoes. Mix and cook well. Now add 1 cup water and cook on low to medium flame until curry is made and water is reduced.
- Garnish with mint leaves, coriander and Garam masala powder. Serve hot. Enjoy
If you find this Chicken mince & Potato Curry/ Keema Aloo🍜 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.