Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Koftay Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Koftay Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know individuals that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This thought is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
You might have always been told to make sure that you are eating your fruits and vegetables so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. Well lets check out the vitamins and minerals which you can find in just one apple. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally great for your health, but there will also be many more healthy minerals in apples. And you’ll even come across vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and other trace vitamins.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. In this post we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy a number of apples, their in the produce isle. You will find that your overall health could greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to koftay curry recipe. To cook koftay curry you need 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Koftay Curry:
- Get for curry
- Use 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare to taste salt
- Provide 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp dhania powder
- Prepare 1 tsp haram masala powder
- Use 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tbsp brown onion crushed
- Provide 300 ml water
- Get 1 cup yoghurt
- Provide whole garam masala
- Prepare for kofta
- Get 600 gm mutton
- Get 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- You need to taste salt
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp dhania powder
- Get 1 tsp garam masala
- You need 1 tsp haldi
- Prepare 1 tsp brown onion
- Use 1 green chilli
- Get 1 egg
Steps to make Koftay Curry:
- For kofta: grind all the ingredients with mince except egg. - Usko bowl me nikaal lein or egg add karein. - Uske koftay bana lein. - Oil ko garam kar ke usme koftay fry krlen.
- For curry: oil ko pan me garam karein. - Paste or onion fry krenn - Whole garam masala add karein or fry krem - Saaray spices add karein. - Add yoghurt and fry for 5 minutes. - Also add crushed onions
- Add water and cook for 2 minutes - Now place the koftay into it. - Cover the pan and cook for 25 minutes on low flame - Ready
If you find this Koftay Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.