Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp saute with curry leaves recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp saute with curry leaves recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to make an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is how to eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Visit a drive through at a place that has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. For example, Arby’s doesn’t provide hamburgers. Instead, the options include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, additionally they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not every little thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unfit items.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Often the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp saute with curry leaves recipe. To make shrimp saute with curry leaves you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp saute with curry leaves:
- Provide 30-40 medium sized shrimp, deveined and peeeled
- You need 1 onion, chopped finely
- Get 25-30 fresh curry leaves
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Use 2-3 Green chillies (optional)
- Get 1 tsp cayanne pepper
- Provide 2 tbsp tomato paste
- Provide 1⁄2 lemon
Steps to make Shrimp saute with curry leaves:
- Marinate shrimp with ginger-garlic pasta, salt, cayanne pepper and set aside for 15-20 mins
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a saute pan
- Saute onion and green chillies in the oil for 4-5 minutes.
- Add turmeric, little salt, curry leaves and coriander powder
- Saute for 3-4 mins
- Add in the marinated shrimp and saute until the shrimp lose the pinkness
- Finally add in the tomato paste and lemon juice and mix it up all well.
- Cook for 3-4 mins
- Serve hot with steamed rice if just as a side
If you find this Shrimp saute with curry leaves recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.