Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Green Chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines absolutely everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Cornell University performed a study on the result apples have on the mind. They discovered that one of the components in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. And due to this you will recognize that apples can actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you understand why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. One thing you should realize is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green chicken curry recipe. To make green chicken curry you only need 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chicken curry:
- Get 250 gm chicken mince
- Provide 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Provide 2 tablespoon gram flour
- Use 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- You need 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Get 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- Get 1⁄4 cup chopped coriander leaves
- You need 1⁄4 cup chpped mint
- Get Oil for frying
- Take to taste salt
- Prepare For gravy
- Prepare 1 bunch coriander
- Take 6 green chilli
- Take 1⁄2 bunch mint
- Use 1⁄4 cup fried onion
- Prepare 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Use 1⁄2 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Take 2 tablespoon desicated coconut
- Use 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Provide 1⁄4 cup oil
- Use 2 tablespoon yogurt
- Prepare to taste Salt
Instructions to make Green Chicken curry:
- In a bowl take chicken mince, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, garam masala powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, gram flour,coriander leaves, salt, mint and mix well.
- Make small oval shaped bowls of the mixture and fry on medium flame and keep aside
- For gravy
- Take mint leaves, coriander leaves, sesame seeds, coconut, fried onion, poppy seeds add some water and make a thick paste.
- In a pot add some oil heat it for some time then add ginger garlic paste cook for few minutes then add above paste, yogurt and salt cook it for 10 to 15 minutes on medium flame or till gravy is fully cooked.
- Add the fried muthias in it and cook for few minutes.
- Serve hot with chapatis.
If you find this Green Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.