Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry Chicken Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic With Regard To Your Health.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. This is something that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University did a study on the result apples have on the mind. They discovered that one of the components in apples referred to as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Meaning by eating apples you are able to decrease the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so good. In this article we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the next time you go to the store. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken sandwich recipe. You can cook curry chicken sandwich using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken Sandwich:
- Provide 3 cups leftover rotisserie/ tandoori chicken
- Take 1 medium onion, sliced
- Take 2 teaspoons garam masala
- Get 1 teaspoon paprika
- Take 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Take 1 teaspoon canola oil
- Use 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- Take 2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Get sandwich bread
- Prepare sliced cheese
- Provide to taste salt
- Use For Coriander Chutney
- Take 1 cup coriander leaves
- Provide 1⁄2 cup mint leaves
- Prepare 1⁄2 tomato
- Prepare 1 clove garlic
- Prepare 1 green chilli
- Provide to taste salt
Steps to make Curry Chicken Sandwich:
- Put all the ingredients for chutney with a few tablespoons of water into a blender and blend into a smooth paste.Sauté onions till they turn glassy (I prefer the onions a bit chunky as it gives a nice bite to the sandwich). Deconstruct the rotisserie chicken into bite size pieces, Add it to the onions and sauté well.
- Add the spices and salt and saute well. It's important to roast the spices well till they lose their raw taste. Garnish with chopped coriander. Let this mixture cool. Add the mayo to the cooled chicken and mix well. You could add some nuts/ dried fruits for a crunch at this stage like slivered almonds or dried cranberries.
- We prefer to use ciabatta rolls, to whole wheat bread slices. Apply coriander chutney on to the slice along with a generous portion of the chicken mayo mixture. I prefer to use medium cheddar cheese slice, provolone/ spicy pepper jack is also a good option.Place the sandwich in a panini press and cook till the cheese melts and the sandwich is crispy but not too tough. Enjoy with your favorite salad.
If you find this Curry Chicken Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.