Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry Pork Don recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Pork Don recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Pork Don recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Huge Benefits To Improve Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples will benefit a persons brain. They learned that one of the components in apples called quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Which means that by eating apples it is possible to minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry pork don recipe. To cook curry pork don you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Pork Don:
- Prepare 200 g thinly sliced Pork Belly
- You need Salt & Pepper
- Use 1 teaspoon Plain Flour *optional
- Provide 1 teaspoon Oil
- Get 1⁄2 Onion *thinly sliced
- You need 2 teaspoons Curry Powder *Indian or Asian
- Use 1 Tomato *diced
- Provide 2 servings Freshly Cooked Rice
- You need 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Prepare Sauce
- Use 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- Use 1 clove Garlic *grated
- Use 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Provide 2 tablespoons Mirin
- Get 2 tablespoons Sake (Rice Wine) OR Water
Steps to make Curry Pork Don:
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cut thinly sliced Pork Belly into the size that is easy to eat. Lightly season with Salt & Pepper. Sprinkle with Flour and coat very lightly.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, apply a small amount of Oil, and cook Pork Slices. When Pork changes colour, add thinly sliced Onion, and stir-fry until Onion is soft.
- Sprinkle with Curry Powder and stir. Add Tomato and the sauce, and stir-fry for a few minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice, cover with Pork mixture, sprinkle with Spring Onion and enjoy.
If you find this Curry Pork Don recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.