Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Choose water, juice or milk as a beverage. Choosing a huge softdrink as your beverage contributes hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. A solitary portion of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That helping could contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes begin at twenty ounces. Usually, though, they may be 30 ounces. This ensures that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. Water, fruit juice and milk, however, are far better choices.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) vegan 🍃 recipe. You can have moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) vegan 🍃 using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃:
- Provide 1 cup Moong daal / yellow lentil.(soaked) for half an hour in water
- Use 1 cup Masoor daal / red lentil (soaked) for half an hour in water
- Use 1 tsp Salt or to taste
- Take 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Provide 1 & 1⁄2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Take 🌻For Tempering / Tadka
- You need 4 Tbsp vegetable Oil
- Get 1⁄2 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 2-3 garlic cloves cut into thin slice
- Use 1⁄4 tsp Asafoetida
- Get 🌻For garnish
- Get Fresh cilantro & green chilli chopped
- You need 1⁄4 tsp garam masala for sprinkle
Steps to make Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃:
- Wash both dal well till all cloudy water run clear. - Put drained moong and masoor lentils in a deep non-stick pan, add 3 & 1⁄2 or 4 cups water, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and mix well. Cover and cook till yellow and red lentils are done. - If you noticed lentil too dry so you can add half a cup boiled water or as you needed.
- Tempering / Tadka: - Heat oil in another small non-stick pan, add asafoetida, cumin seeds and garlic and sauté till the garlic is turn in to brown colour and mix well. - Add this mixture to the cooked dal and mix well.
- Add green chillies, coriander sprinkle some garam masala powder cover and Cook for a minute. - Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish more with a fresh coriander green chilli and serve hot.with rice, roti or naan.
If you find this Moong masoor dal (yellow and red lentil curry) Vegan 🍃 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.