Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is really very true. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish option at a restaurant. Now lots of the fast food choices have been widened considerably. There are plenty of salads around today. Chili can be another choice. Baked potatoes may also be ordered. Fruit is usually obtainable. There are many wholesome options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal out of side dishes. When you do this you may keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai salmon fish curry.. with coconut rice recipe. To cook thai salmon fish curry.. with coconut rice you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice:
- Prepare 500 gram salmon or prawn or any fish
- Take 2 tbsp Mustard oil
- Use 2 Onions chopped
- Get 1 tbsp Ginger/garlic paste
- Take 1 tsp Zeera
- You need 3⁄4 tsp Turmeric
- Take 1 tsp Dhaniya powder
- Take 1 tsp Crushed chilli powder
- Prepare Curry leaves 12-15
- Use 2-3 Tomatoes
- You need 150 gram Coconut milk
- Take Lemon (half)
Instructions to make THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice:
- Heat mustard oil in frying pan or pot, put onions fry till its lightly brown and soft not too much then put ginger garlic paste and saute then put zeera, haldi, dhaniya, crushed chilli powder, curry patta, when aroma comes then put chopped tomatoes(i put half chopped tomatoe tin) if you put fresh tomatoes let it get soft and juicy then add coconut milk and half lemon squeeze.
- Now add salmon only for 5 minutes and turn off gas dont turn fish if you want really soft but make sure fish is dipped in masala and if you want just turn another side for a minute. Serve with Rice or coconut rice.
- COCONUT RICE: - In water put salt, coconut milk (i put less then 100 gram coconut in 1 cup rice) then put rice put 1 onion cut in square and dum rice (as pilao style not drain one) and last put garlic cloves few not chopped just whole for smell..
- Tip: if you don't like coconut taste too much put less coconut milk in both. light taste will be nice aswell.
If you find this THAI SALMON FISH CURRY.. with Coconut Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.