Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
Your heart is another thing which really can be helped by eating apples. More than likely you know that apples have fiber, and that, and also some of the various other components of apples can promote heart health. These ingredients can even help to reduce your cholesterol, which is also beneficial to promoting heart health. The one thing you should understand is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart tend to be found in the skin of the apple. And your best option is to find a local farm that grows just organic apples and be sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most benefits of the apple.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. One thing you should understand is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce section. You will find that your overall health may greatly be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛 recipe. To cook panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛 you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛:
- Get 1-2 tbsp ready-made Panang curry paste
- Prepare 300-350 g beef, cut into small cubes or strips
- Take 400 ml tin coconut milk
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup water
- Use 2-3 kaffir lime leaves (finely slices)
- Prepare 1 tbsp palm sugar
- Provide 2-3 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- Take 1 handful Thai basil
- Get 1 handful Thai eggplant or green bean
- Provide 2 tbsp shredded laser galangal or Kachai (optional)
- Provide 2 finely chopped big red chilli
Steps to make Panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛:
- Heat about 3-4 tbsp. of coconut milk in a wok or pan over a high heat until coconut milk starts bubbling. Add the panang curry paste and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Add the beef in and cook for a few minutes, then seasoning with palm sugar, fishsauce. Add laser galangal and stir well.
- Taste and adjust the saltiness by adding more fish sauce if preferred. Add the rest of coconut milk in and stir well. If the sauce too thick you can add some water in.
- Add kaffir lime leaves, half of finely chopped red chilli then Thai egg plant or green beans. Gently stir for a min then add Thai basil. Turn of the heat.
- To serve, place the panang curry in a large bowl. Garnish with the red chillies and finely chopped kaffir lime leaves. Pair with steamed jasmine rice or sticky rice.
If you find this Panang beef curry แพนงเนื้อ 🥩 🍛 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.