Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to that. From time to time, though, you totally do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be suffering from shame about slipping on your diet. This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus better now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Choose a drive through with a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s by way of example, doesn’t provide burgers. You can eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, additionally they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & sour chicken curry stir fry w/ rice recipe. To make sweet & sour chicken curry stir fry w/ rice you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice:
- Provide 1 Broccoli
- Take 1 Of each pepper: Red, green, orange & yellow
- Use 1⁄2 onion
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup Carrots
- Provide 10 tbsp Curry powder
- Prepare 2 Thin chicken breast
- Take 1 Kraft: Sweet'n sour sauce
- Prepare 6 tbsp Of each season: Adobo & black pepper.
- Get 1 cup rice
- Provide 1 1⁄2 cup Water
- Take 4 tbsp Olive oil
Instructions to make Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice:
- Prepare a bowl with all of the SEASONS. Put it to the side. (Adobo, black pepper & curry powder.)
- Now the CHICKEN. Rinse the chicken. (I always rinse everything.) Cut the chicken into strips and mix it in with the seasons. Take your KRAFT: SWEET'N SOUR SAUCE and give the chicken a good 4 squirts and mix it up together. Put it to the side.
- Now VEGGIES. Rinse the veggies and cut them into strips. (Or diced up however you prefer.)
- Now COOKING. Put the 4 spoonfuls of OLIVE OIL in the pan and put heat on medium. Put in the CHICKEN and cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring in between. Then put in VEGGIES & cover the pan. Leave HEAT on LOW MEDIUM. Make sure to STIR every 8-10 MINUTES. This part takes about 30-40 minutes to make.
- Now RICE. 10 minutes after the chicken has been cooking fill a pot with 1-1⁄2 CUP of WATER. Leave HEAT on MEDIUM-LOW. (If you don't have non stick pots, use a little oil so the rice won't stick to the pot.)
- Rinse the 1 cup of rice and put in the water to cook. After 10 minutes go back and stir rice.
- After ten minutes and everything gets stirred add the rest of the KRAFT-SWEET'N SOUR SAUCE BOTTLE into the chicken and veggie mix. Wait another ten minutes, stir rice and chicken again. Tada Sweet'n sour chicken curry stir fry.
- Put veggies and chicken on top of rice. :)
If you find this Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.