Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Select a drive through at a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthier palates. For example, Arby’s doesn’t serve hamburgers. Instead, a person’s selections include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, additionally they have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places will not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Basic logic states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people create your dinner. When you want healthy menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade tiger prawn curry (lunch) recipe. To make homemade tiger prawn curry (lunch) you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch):
- Get 250 gr tiger prawn
- Use 1 medium potato (diced)
- You need 1 red onion
- Use 4 cloves garlic
- Get 5 red chillies
- Provide 1 tomato (chopped)
- You need 1 star anise
- Take 1 cardamom
- Get 1 clove
- Provide 1 thumb-size ginger
- Use 1 cinnamon stick
- Provide 10 curry leaves
- Prepare 1 tbsp curry powder
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp cumin powder
- Provide 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp fennel powder
Instructions to make Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch):
- Cleaning of prawns : Peel off the shell, leave the prawn head and the tip of it's tail. Rinse thoroughly with water
- Blend the garlic, onion, ginger, red chillies with some water
- Heat some oil in a pan over low heat, stir fry the star anise, cardamom, cinnamon stick, and clove for about 20 seconds then add in the curry leaves, stir for another 10 seconds
- Add in the blended spices, fry it for about 10 mins over medium heat, add in the coconut milk then keep stirring
- While you stir fry it frequently, add in the diced potato, chopped tomato, curry powder, fennel powder, and cumin powder. If it's too thick add in some water. Do not forget a pinch of salt and sugar
- Lastly, add in the prawns, put on the cover lid and turn down the heat. Leave it for about 5-7 mins. Then it's ready to serve
- Happy trying ^•^
If you find this Homemade Tiger Prawn curry (lunch) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.