Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mix Lentil Fritters /Mix Dal Mangode recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mix Lentil Fritters /Mix Dal Mangode recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix Lentil Fritters /Mix Dal Mangode recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Now many of the fast food selections have been widened quite a bit. Now you can find a variety of salads. You may also select Chili. Baked potatoes may also be bought. Fruit is usually available. There are so many options that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When choosing your supper from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count low and stay away from time and effort.
Simple reason states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. At times what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mix lentil fritters /mix dal mangode recipe. To cook mix lentil fritters /mix dal mangode you only need 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mix Lentil Fritters /Mix Dal Mangode:
- Use 1⁄2 cup Bengal gram Dal (Chana Dal)
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Split green moong dal (green gram)
- Take 1⁄4 cup yellow moong Dal
- Provide 1 tablespoon Urad Dal/white lentil
- Get 1⁄4 cup Toor Dal (Pigeon Peas)
- Prepare 1 Onion finely chopped
- Get 2 Green chillies finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Ginger finely chopped
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon coarsely crushed coriander seeds
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Take 2 pinch soda bicarbonate
- Provide 1⁄2 cup Coriander leaves chopped
- Get 10 Curry leaves chopped
- Use 1 teaspoon Salt or to taste
- Take 1 cup Oil - for frying
- Get 1 teaspoon chaat masala to sprinkle /garnish
Instructions to make Mix Lentil Fritters /Mix Dal Mangode:
- Wash and soak all the lentils /dal for 2 hours.
- Thereafter, strain the dal and grind them coarsely in a mixer, try not to add water while grinding.
- Take the mixture out in a big mixing bowl and add finely chopped onion, green chillies, coriander leaves, ginger, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, soda, salt and curry leaves and mix well.
- The consistency of the batter should be thick.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok for frying.
- Now take a lemon sized batter and make a ball/mangode or you can make a round shaped vada on your palm and slide it carefully into the hot oil.
- Fry the mangode in batches of 6-7, on a medium flame until it turns golden brown in colour and crisp.
- When done, take them out on an absorbent paper.
- Delicious and crispy mix dal mangode are ready.
- Sprinkle the chaat masala and immediately serve with spicy mint coriander chutney and tamarind chutney along with tea.
If you find this Mix Lentil Fritters /Mix Dal Mangode recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.