Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Seafood with homemade green curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood with homemade green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood with homemade green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Aim at the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now lots of the fast food menus have been widened quite a bit. Now quite a few of them offer you salads. Chili is definitely another option. You can get baked potatoes. You can get fruit. There are a lot of alternatives that don’t require eating something deep fried. When deciding on your meal from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count low and save yourself commitment.
Logic states that that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else produce your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood with homemade green curry recipe. You can have seafood with homemade green curry using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood with homemade green curry:
- You need 1 small bunch fresh cilantro
- Provide 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- Provide 1 shallot, chopped
- Provide 2 stalks green onion, chopped
- You need 1 jalapeno, de-seeded and chopped
- Use 1 lemongrass stalk, finely chopped
- You need 1 thumb-sized nub ginger, finely chopped
- Get 1 small bunch fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Prepare Juice and zest of 1 lime
- Get 3 tbsp fish sauce
- Get 1⁄2 tbsp brown sugar
- Take 1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp ground white pepper
- You need 1⁄2 tsp ground coriander
- Take 1-14 oz can coconut milk
- You need 3-4 oz fillets firm white fish (I used frozen haddock)
- You need 12 prawns, 31⁄40 size, shelled and deveined
- Use 1⁄2 cup bay scallops
Instructions to make Seafood with homemade green curry:
- Pick the leaves off half the cilantro. Set the leaves aside for garnish. Put the stems as well as the remaining cilantro, plus all the ingredients except for the coconut milk and seafood, into a food processor or blender. Blitz until you get a slightly chunky paste.
- Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add 2 to 3 heap tbsp of the curry paste and let cook for 1 minute. Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Lay the fish into the sauce. I put mine in frozen, so they took about 7 minutes to cook through. If defrosted, they'll take less time. When the fish is almost cooked, add the prawns and scallops. Continue simmering for 2 to 3 minutes until the prawns are pink. Add salt if needed. Chop the cilantro leaves you set aside previously and sprinkle it over the curry. Serve with freshly steamed rice.
If you find this Seafood with homemade green curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.