Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very good advice. But at times the last thing you would like to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Your drink needs to be water or juice or milk. When you sip a huge soft drink you are putting too much empty calories to your day. A single portion of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. That serving typically contains a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is almost always a minimum of twenty ounces. Generally, however, they’re 30 ounces. This is the reason why just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy selections.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. If you choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry with chicken recipe. You can have thai green curry with chicken using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- Take 350 g Chicken Meat (boneless, skinless, cut into pieces)
- You need Green Curry Paste (processed in a blender);
- You need 50 g Shallots
- Take 20 g Garlic
- Get 10 g Turmeric
- Prepare 20 g Galangal
- Prepare 40 g Lemongrass
- Take 50 g Green Chillies
- You need 20 g Bird's Eye Chilli (also called Thai Chilli)
- Get 20 g Thai Basil (or just Basil)
- Take 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- Take 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- Take 1 tsp White Pepper
- Take 25 g Fermented Shrimp Paste
- Prepare For Cooking;
- Prepare 3 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- Prepare 1 cup Coconut Milk
- Use 1 cup Chicken Stock
- You need 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- Use 2 tsp Sugar
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Fish Sauce
Steps to make Thai Green Curry with Chicken:
- COOK THE PASTE; Heat 3 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot and fry the green curry paste until the oil separates.
- COOK THE CHICKEN; add the chicken and fry the chicken for 2 minutes each side (total 4 mins).
- ADD THE REST; next add the coconut milk, stock, lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and mix well. Simmer and reduce the liquid until your desired consistency. Remember to stir every 4-5 mins to avoid the coconut milk from curdling. It's already seasoned but if you have to you can add salt a to your taste. Serve with rice.
If you find this Thai Green Curry with Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.