Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best [Farmhouse Recipe] Keema Curry without Water recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to [Farmhouse Recipe] Keema Curry without Water recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
Cornell University did a study on the result apples have on your brain. This research indicated that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. Meaning by eating apples it is possible to minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, however the information is out there. I hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to [farmhouse recipe] keema curry without water recipe. You can have [farmhouse recipe] keema curry without water using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare [Farmhouse Recipe] Keema Curry without Water:
- Prepare 400 grams Ground chicken
- Use 2 Onions
- Take 1 Carrot
- Take 1 Apple
- Provide 1 can Canned tomatoes
- You need 1 box Japanese curry roux
- Take 2 clove Garlic
- Take 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Get 1 Green peas (boiled)
Steps to make [Farmhouse Recipe] Keema Curry without Water:
- [Preparation] Chop the onions, carrot, and apple into pieces, and blend into a paste in a food processor.
- It will look like this.
- Dice the canned tomatoes to 1 cm.
- Mince the garlic, and chop the curry roux.
- Add vegetable oil and garlic into a pot, and stir-fry over medium heat. When fragrant, add ground meat, and continue stir-frying until the meat becomes crumbly.
- Add Step 2 vegetable paste, cover with a lid, then simmer for 20 minutes over low heat. Stir it around occasionally so it won't burn.
- Then, add the chopped curry roux and tomatoes. When the mixture has thickened, it's done.
- Sprinkle green peas on top and enjoy.
If you find this [Farmhouse Recipe] Keema Curry without Water recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.