Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mustared Fish Curry(parshe sarshe curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mustared Fish Curry(parshe sarshe curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mustared Fish Curry(parshe sarshe curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
Cornell University did a study on the result apples have on the mind. These studies revealed that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. Not to mention thanks to this component in apples, they are able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The one thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned a handful of the benefits of eating apples. You will be able to discover many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the very next time you go to the grocery store. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mustared fish curry(parshe sarshe curry) recipe. You can cook mustared fish curry(parshe sarshe curry) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mustared Fish Curry(parshe sarshe curry):
- Take 500 gm Parshe fish
- Prepare 5-6 slices Brinjal
- Prepare 2 tbsp Black and yellow mustared paste
- Get 1 tsp Yogurt
- Prepare 1 tsp Green chilli paste
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Chopped Tomato
- You need 3 tbsp Mustared oil
- You need 1 tsp Kalonji
- Take to taste Salt
- Take 5-6 pieces Bori or lentil dumpling
- Prepare 1 tbsp Termeric powder
- Take 1 tsp Chopped Coriander
Steps to make Mustared Fish Curry(parshe sarshe curry):
- Merinated the fish with salt and 1 tbsp termeric and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add fish and shallow fry in both side.
- Keep the fried fish and then add bori or lentil dumpling and fry.
- Add brinjal and fry and keep it aside.
- Add kalonji in the same oil then add chopped tomato and satue.
- Add mustared & green chilli paste and satue till the fragrent. Then add yogurt and satue.
- Add salt and termeric and satue. Then add water and add fry bori and brinjal and fried fish.
- Cover and cook 4-5 mins and garnished with chopped Coriander and serve hot with boiled rice.
If you find this Mustared Fish Curry(parshe sarshe curry) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.