Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Seafood Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus better now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Milk, juice and water are the best options for beverages. Choosing a huge soft drink as your beverage adds hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. Usually an individual portion of soda is merely eight ounces big. That serving could contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soft drinks are at least twenty ounces large. It is frequently at least 30 ounces. This implies that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices as well as plain water are more healthy choices.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else make your dinner. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood curry recipe. To make seafood curry you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Seafood Curry:
- Get As much as you like:
- Get squid (gutted and cleaned and cut into bite sized or round slices)
- You need shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- Get scallops (wipe off any excess water)
- Provide 1 onion (slice thinly)
- Provide 1⁄3 carrot (cut into small bite sized pieces)
- Get mushrooms (optional)
- You need 100 g Japanese curry roux (adjust the thickness of curry to taste)
- Get 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Provide 1 Tbsp butter
- Take 600-700 ml water
- Take salt and pepper
Instructions to make Seafood Curry:
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and cook all seafood until they are coated evenly. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat the butter in a same pan over low heat and saute onion until lightly browned. Add carrot and mushrooms and cook for 1 ~ 2 minutes.
- Pour in water in the same pan and bring to a boil and simmer until the carrot are tender over medium heat.
- Turn off the heat and add curry roux and lightly stir. Simmer again over low heat until thickened. Add seafood and stir to combine.
If you find this Seafood Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.