Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place that has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. For instance, Arby’s does not offer hamburgers. You may have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, also includes a lot of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food restaurants do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry:
- Take Chicken
- Get Curd
- Provide Lemon one
- You need Red chilly powder
- Take Garlic ginger paste
- Take Salt
- You need Onion 1fried
- Take Roasted coconut powder
- Use Coriander
Steps to make Chicken curry:
- Take chicken in a bowl add garlic ginger paste,salt,red chilly powder. Marinate it and keep it aside.
- Then take a pan add coconut powder roast it. Then fry the onions.
- Then roast handful of almonds. Then grind all the ingredients into fine paste. Then add curd to masla and grind again.
- Take another pan and add 2tbsp oil then add whole cloves, cinnamon.
- Then add marinate chicken to it cook it for 10mins. Then add masala to it and cook it for 20 mins. Then add fresh coriander leaves and lemon drops to it.
- If u want more gravy add,half glass of water and Keep on stove for 5mins. Its ready to eat.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.