Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly very good advice. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Your beverage needs to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soft drink causes hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. One portion of pop is eight oz.. That serving could contain many spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. A fast food soda is almost always a minimum of twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. Choosing a soda as your drink raises your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are much healthier options.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else create your dinner. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. You can have chicken kofta curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken kofta Curry:
- You need 500 gm chicken keema
- Get 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Use 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get 2 big size potato
- Prepare 2 big size onion
- Take 1⁄2 tsp garam masala
- You need 4 piece dry red chilli
- Take 2 tbsp curd
- You need 1 egg
- You need 100 gm refined oil
- Provide 2 tbsp corn flour
- Get as needed coriander leaves
- Take to taste salt
- Use 1 tsp coriander seeds
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp cumin seeds
- You need 1 tsp mustard oil
Instructions to make Chicken kofta Curry:
- Wash the chicken thoroughly and grind it. Fry one onion and grind one onion.
- Heat the coriander and cumin seeds a little bit and give it a slight crush. Boil the potatoes as well.
- Add half of the spices to the powdered meat and boil potatoes, corn flour powder, egg and add half of the fried onions, add salt and a little mustard oil and make it a good ball
- Fry the koftas by heating the oil. Heat the oil and add ginger garlic paste to it, add all powdered,onion and also add the fried onion and fried onion.
- Reduce the gas and put curd in that spice and fried it too. Add a cup of water to the spices and cook the kofta in it in low heat put the coriander leaves over the kofta in the last.
If you find this Chicken kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.