Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Benefits To Improve Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many men and women have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
While everybody knows that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make sure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? The first thing you should recognize is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals when compared with various other fruits.. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be good for your health, but there also are many more healthy minerals in apples. Needless to say vitamins are additionally very important for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. In this post we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry vegetable noodle soup recipe. To cook red curry vegetable noodle soup you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 1 large bunch Bok Choy, white stems separated from green leaves
- Use 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Prepare 1 small onion, diced
- You need 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Get 1 Tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- Prepare 2 tablespoons red curry paste (use mild or spicy, according to preference). Medium works best with this dish. I used a jar of Trader Joe's Red Curry Simmer Sauce!
- Prepare 1 small sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- Get 1 quart chicken or vegetable stock
- You need 2 Tablespoons Asian fish sauce (don't skip this ingredient!! I use the Vietnamese versions))
- Get 2 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- Use 1 (13 ounce) can of full fat coconut milk
- Prepare Half teaspoon kosher salt plus more to taste
- Take 8 ounces Vermicelli (Angel Hair or similar) rice noodles
- Use 3 limes, 2 juiced, one cut into wedges
- Provide 1⁄4 Cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
- Provide Shrimp or Scallops (see note in introduction)
Instructions to make Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup:
- Slice the Bok Choy stems into 1⁄2 inch pieces. Slice the leaves into 1 inch pieces. Set aside
- Using the sauté function, heat the oil in the pressure cooker. Add the onion, garlic, ginger, and curry paste and cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. (If using regular pot, instructions are the same.) - Add the sweet potato and the white stems of the Bok Choy, along with the stock. Bring to a simmer and add the fish sauce and brown sugar, stirring until the sugar dissolves, about one minute.
- Stir in the coconut milk and salt, cover, and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes (or if using a regular pot: 45 minutes on medium heat))
- Meanwhile, cook the Vermicelli noodles according to the package instructions.
- Release the pressure manually. Remove the lid and stir in the Bok Choy greens until wilted. Add the lime juice and more salt to taste.
- Divide the noodles among individual bowls and ladle the soup on top, garnishing with the cilantro and lime wedges
If you find this Red Curry Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.