Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Achari Methi kadu recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Achari Methi kadu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achari Methi kadu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus better now. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose your drive through based on whether it has more healthy options available. For instance, Arby’s does not offer hamburgers. Instead, a person’s options consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, they also have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. At times what you require most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you choose healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to achari methi kadu recipe. To cook achari methi kadu you need 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Achari Methi kadu:
- Provide 500 GM long Green pumpkin (shredded)
- Use 3 cups fresh and clean fenugreek leaves
- Provide 1 onion (diced)
- You need 2 tomatoes (diced)
- Get 6 cloves garlic (sliced or chopped)
- Prepare 2 green chillies..sliced
- Take 1 inch ginger…grated or Julien cut
- Take 1⁄4 cup oil (if you want you can use more than it)
- Prepare Fresh coriander as per need
- Use Whole spices
- Take 2 cinnamon sticks
- Take 2 bay leaves
- Get 1 black cardemom
- Use 3-4 Curry leaves
- Take Achaar masala (homemade) you can use readymade too..
- Get 1 tbs red chillies powder
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp crushed red chillies
- Provide 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Get 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp fennel seeds
- Use 1⁄2 tsp black seeds (kalonji)
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp mustards seeds
- Use 3⁄4 tsp salt or as per taste
- Provide 1 tsp chaat masala..
- Prepare 3-4 tbs If you are using readymade masala then use
Steps to make Achari Methi kadu:
- Prepare your ingredients and cut the veggies…
- Peel,wash and shred the pumpkin…
- Prepare your achar masala and whole masala ready
- Clean and wash fenugreek leaves properly….roughly chopped it and keep aside…
- Take big wok or pateela add in oil, sliced garlic and whole garam masala….fry on low to medium flame until light brown and aroma comes….
- Now add diced onions and tomatoes, achar masala, curry leaves in it….
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes only and add fenugreek leaves….
- Stir for 3 to 4 minutes more and now add shredded pumpkin and leave on steam cooking by covering with lid for 5 minutes only…
- After steam cooking just stir constantly for more 2 to 3 minutes to dries out the water….add green chillies and Julien cut ginger…turn off the heat and cover it for more 1 minute until aroma of ginger and chillies absorb in the veggies….tadda yummmmmmmmm kadu methi is ready…..
- Enjoy with hot nan or chapati and with fresh seasonal salad…. Garnish with fresh coriander
- #Special note..I don't boil the methi as in this way the original taste, nutrition and aroma can be wasted…so avoid to boil the methi or spinach.. if needed just blanched it in it's own water….
If you find this Achari Methi kadu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.