Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Curry - Healthy……ish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Curry - Healthy……ish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
More than likely you’ve heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples can benefit an individuals brain. While performing their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is found in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. And due to this you will see that apples may actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you know why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to supermarkets. It can really help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry - healthy……ish recipe. To cook prawn curry - healthy……ish you only need 24 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Curry - Healthy……ish:
- Use 1 Red Onion
- Get 1 tsp Paprika
- Use 1 pinch Saffron
- Provide 3 Turmeric
- Prepare 2 tsp All Spices
- Prepare 1 tsp Cummin
- You need 1 each Ginger Root
- Prepare 1 Green Chilli, good strength
- Provide 2 clove Garlic
- Take 6 Tomatoes
- Use 1⁄2 box Cherry or small plumb tomatoes
- Take 1⁄4 Natural low fat yogurt
- Provide 1 bunch Corriander
- You need Salt
- Prepare Pepper
- Prepare Honey
- Use 1 dash Olive oil
- Get Asian
- Get 1 cup Rice
- Prepare 1 packages Coconut Paste/Milk (optional, read step 7)
- Take 1 Vegetable - Sweet/Chiqunio Peppers or Courgette/Aubergine
- Take 500 grams King Prawns, the better and bigger the prawns the better and bigger the test
- You need 1 1⁄4 Lime - (personal taste, I don't add but you can)
- Get 1 packages Concentrated tomato paste (only for emergency if you over sweeten curry)
Steps to make Prawn Curry - Healthy……ish:
- Finely chop onion, ginger, garlic
- Add dash of oil to pan and heat, once hot add saffron, paprika, all spices, turmeric and cummin. Stir for like a minute and do not let burn.
- Add onion, ginger and garlic and cook until brownish colour.
- Dice and add chilli, use half a chilli don't over heat, use fresh chilli more flavour then curry powders.
- While base paste cooks chop tomatoes into qtrs and add, half cherry/plumb tomatoes and add. Cook down into nice mushy paste
- Add yogurt and stir in, salt and pepper to taste (be generous with the salt)
- Start to cook rice, I add coconut paste/milk to rice for this dish, you don't have to. To cook rice I fry small amount of oil, don't let rice burn, then add paste/milk stir in and then just cover with water and keep adding small amounts of water as it boils off.
- Chop and add vegetables - I tend to use small chiqunio peppers or sweet peppers as add colour and sweetness. Sliced into rings.
- Now add prawns
- Chop Corriander and add about half to sauce and stir in.
- Add dash of honey to taste, if the curry sauce is still acidic add dash more, try it to over sweeten, however if to sweet rescue with concentrated tomato paste (can add lime)
- Taste your curry
- Strength - If the curry is not hot enough add more of the chilli
- Spice Flavour - you want more curry spice whack add a little more cummin and all spice
- Colour - I like a golden yellow prawn curry, add a little more turmeric to colour yellow and paprika for brown/reddish tint.
- If the rice is ready then serve, sprinkle on remainder of Corriander to curry and a little to rice.
If you find this Prawn Curry - Healthy……ish recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.