Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken keema recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken keema recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken keema recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? You might know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this guideline as well. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
At this time we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. A number of the cancers that apples will help prevent are breast, liver, lung and colon cancers. Just that one element should really be enough reason for everyone to start eating apples.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so good. Something you should recognize is that we only discussed a handful of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken keema recipe. To cook chicken keema you need 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken keema:
- Provide chicken keema
- You need 400 grams chicken minced
- Prepare 2 onions chopped
- Take 2 tomatoes chopped
- Use 4 green chilli
- You need 6 curry leaves
- Get 2 fresh parsley leaves
- Take 6 spring onions
- Prepare salt
- Get spices
- Prepare 1⁄2 tbsp ground cumin powder or cumin seeds
- Prepare 1⁄3 tbsp turmeric powder
- Use 2 green cardamon
- Get 1⁄3 tsp fenugreek seeds
- You need 1 tbsp khasmiri red chilli powder or paprika
- You need 1 kalpasi (black stone flower)
- Use 1 small piece of cinnamon
- Take 1⁄2 ground black pepper
- Use 1⁄2 tsp garam masala
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp chicken masala
- Prepare 1⁄2 tbsp garlic and ginger paste
Steps to make Chicken keema:
- Heat oil in pan and fry the vegetables for a couple of minutes. Add all the spices too.
- Add the chicken keema, mix well and stir fry for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot, top with some fresh parsley. Best eaten with steamed rice, roti or bread.
If you find this Chicken keema recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.