Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawns In Mustard Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawns In Mustard Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns In Mustard Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. Once in a while, though, you totally do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be tormented by guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Milk, juice as well as water will be the best selections for beverages. Drinking a large soda causes hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. A single portion of soda is normally thought to be eight ounces. That helping normally contains a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces big. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. Choosing a soft drink as your drink boosts your calorie intake by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to select milk, juice and also standard water.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns in mustard curry recipe. To cook prawns in mustard curry you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawns In Mustard Curry:
- You need 250 grams Prawns (large-deveined)
- Provide 1 tbsp Oil( mustard oil preferably)
- Get 1 Onion
- Provide 2 Green chilli
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Black mustard seeds
- Provide 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Prepare 1 Salt to taste
- Get 1 Tomato (chopped)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Yellow mustard paste
- Provide 1 Coriander leaves to garnish
- Use marination
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Vinegar
- Get 1⁄2 tsp Red chilli powder
- You need 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 Salt to taste
Steps to make Prawns In Mustard Curry:
- Wash and marinate the prawns with the ingredients under marination for about 10-15minutes.
- In a pan, heat oil and shallow fry the prawns for a couple of minutes.
- Make a paste from onions and chillies.
- In the same pan where prawns were fried, add mustard seeds. When they just begin to splutter, add garlic paste and cook for a minute .
- Add onion chilli paste, salt, and turmeric and coriander powder. Cook them till the oil starts separating.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook further for a couple of minutes.
- Add mustard paste, mix and add about a glass of water to make gravy.
- Add the prawns and bring to a boil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with boiled rice .
If you find this Prawns In Mustard Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.