Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Red Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not even know why. You will be pleased to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
While everyone knows that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make sure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? Well lets take a look at the vitamins and minerals that you could discover in just one apple. Several of the major minerals you will come across in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, and also other trace minerals. And you will also find vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
And now you know why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. One thing you should understand is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your overall health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red chicken curry recipe. To cook red chicken curry you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Chicken Curry:
- Take Chicken
- Provide Onion chopped
- Provide ginger & garlic paste
- Take Tomatoes chopped/paste
- Take green chilies
- Prepare Kashmiri red chilli
- Use Yogurt
- Prepare Cumin powder
- Take Red chilli powder or to taste
- Prepare Salt or to taste
- Take Turmeric powder
- Take Coriander powder
- You need Whole species powder
- You need Cooking oil
- You need Fresh green coriander for garnish
Instructions to make Red Chicken Curry:
- Take a pan add oil and onion fry it until light brown, then add chicken.
- Now add salt, turmeric powder, ginger & garlic paste mix it well and cook for 10 minutes on medium flame.
- Then add tomatoes paste, red chilli powder, yogurt and Kashmiri red chilli powder mix it well cook it until it's water become dry.
- Now add cumin powder, coriander powder, whole spices powder and green chilies mix it well and cook for 5 to 7 minutes on medium flame then add 3⁄4 cup water cover it and cook for 10 minutes on low flame then turn off the flame.
- Our delicious Red chicken curry is ready garnish with green chilies and coriander, serve with Roti or naan and enjoy😍
If you find this Red Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.