Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever finding out why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Cornell University did a study on the impact apples have on the brain. This research revealed that the ingredients in apples have the capacity to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. And because of this you will find that apples may actually help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The one thing you should realize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I am hoping that the next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health could tremendously be benefited by eating apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken curry recipe. You can cook simple chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Chicken Curry:
- You need 1 Chicken Bone-in
- You need 11⁄2 tsp Salt or to taste
- Take 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp Cumin powder roasted
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Use 1 tsp Coriander powder roasted
- You need 1⁄2 tsp Garam Masala
- Get 3 Onions thinly sliced
- Provide 1 small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- Use 3-4 tbsp Oil
Steps to make Simple Chicken Curry:
- Heat Oil in a pan. Add Ginger garlic paste, Salt and sliced Onions. Saute them both on a low to medium high heat until light brown in colour and done. The raw smell should fade away completely. At this point of time, add washed and cleaned Chicken Bone-in.
- Now saute the Chicken on a low heat until nicely fried and sauteed. Halfway through, add the rest of the spices. Also add half of the chopped Coriander Leaves. Now cover and cook until soft and done. There is no need of any water. If you want a little more gravy, add a cup of it. That's it. Garnish with the other half of chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Serve it hot with simple boiled Rice, Phulkas, Parathas etc.
If you find this Simple Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.