Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Achari potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achari potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very good guidance. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Select a drive through for a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthier palates. For example, Arby’s doesn’t serve hamburgers. Instead, your options include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to achari potatoes recipe. To make achari potatoes you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Achari potatoes:
- Provide 4 boiled potatoes cut into cubes
- You need 1⁄2 tsp fennel seeds
- Get 1⁄2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp kalonji or onion seeds
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp Asofetida
- You need Salt as per taste
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp Red chilli powder
- You need 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 2 dry red chilli
- Use As needed Oil any of ur choice I used mustard seeds oil or refined oil
- You need 2 tbs oil
- You need Few curry leaves
Instructions to make Achari potatoes:
- Heat oil in a pan add fennel seeds after few seconds add fenugreek seeds asofetida curry leaves, red chilli, and saute till aroma came add kalonji and care fully masala should not be burnt
- Add boiled cut potatoes add all dry masala and salt roasted till leaves the oil or masala owed well on the potatoes if feel dry sprinkle little water and again saute. Ur side dish is ready to serve
If you find this Achari potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.