Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Curry Shrimp by Pam… recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Shrimp by Pam… recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Shrimp by Pam… recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to that. From time to time, though, you totally do not want to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place which has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. You can eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has lots of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not many fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Common logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry shrimp by pam… recipe. To cook curry shrimp by pam… you only need 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Shrimp by Pam…:
- Prepare 20 pcs shrimp clean and devined
- Take 1 small onion cut it long
- Prepare 1 big tomato peeled and finely chopped
- Take 2 clove minced garlic
- Take 1⁄2 tsp of finely chopped fresh ginger
- Get 1 cup coconut milk (fresh or in can what you have in hand)
- Use 2 tbsp cooking oil
- You need 1 salt&black pepper to taste
- Get 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Use 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1⁄2 tsp ground cummin
- Get 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare 1 chopped cilantro
Steps to make Curry Shrimp by Pam…:
- in a saucepan heat oil over medium heat onion in cooked for about 8 min adding garlic and ginger stir add cumin,turmeric,chili flakes cook about a min or so add tomato and coconut milk season with salt and pepper bring to a boil simmer for about 8 min uncovered add shrimp and cilantro cover untill shrimp are cooked like 5 or so stir in lemon.serve over rice!!
If you find this Curry Shrimp by Pam… recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.