Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Kerala Roast Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Roast Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Roast Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very true. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place which has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Instead it is possible to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food eating places will not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala roast chicken recipe. You can have kerala roast chicken using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Roast Chicken:
- Take 2 Onions Sliced
- Provide 1⁄2 kg chicken
- Provide 10 Shallots
- Provide leaves Curry
- Get 1 tomato diced
- Provide 6 Garlic Cloves
- Use Half thumb size Ginger
- Prepare 2 deseeded green chillies
- Prepare 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Get 1⁄2 tbsp red chilli powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Get 1 tbsp Pepper Powder
- Provide 1⁄2 cup hot water
- You need 1⁄2 cup Coconut Milk
- Provide As per taste Salt
Instructions to make Kerala Roast Chicken:
- Grind the shallots,garlic,ginger to a semi paste consistency
- Marinate the chicken with 1tsp of chilli powder, a pinch of turmeric, 1tbsp of vinegar/lime juice, salt to taste. Set aside for half an hour and shallow fry the same.
- Heat a kadai with coconut oil. Add the green chillies and curry leaves and sautee until fragrant. Add the sliced onions and saute until browned(not burnt). Add the shallot paste and sautee till the raw smell goes. Add the tomato and cook until mushy.
- Add all the Masalas, make sure the heat isn't much or else the mix will burn. Saute the mix till oil separates.
- Add in the fried chicken and mix well with the base masala. Add hot water and cook for another 7-10 mins on low heat. Make sure the water is minimal. Add in coconut milk at this stage and roast on high for about two mins constantly sauteeing it.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Goes well with rice,idlies,appam etc
If you find this Kerala Roast Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.