Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Seafood Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You may know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is actually true. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
At this time we are going to explain to you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact help reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And also by eating apples it is possible to lower your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. I am not sure about you but when I read that I went out and bought an entire bag of apples.
And now you understand why men and women tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this article we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to supermarkets. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood curry recipe. To make seafood curry you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood Curry:
- Prepare 600 g Seafood Mix *cleaned, cut into the size that is easy to eat
- Use *Today I used Prawns, Squid, Scallops and a variety of Fish Fillets
- Prepare 2 Onions *finely chopped
- Provide 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons Olive Oil *OR Oil of your choice
- Use 1⁄4 cup White Wine OR Sake (Rice Wine)
- Take 550 ml Water
- Use 1 (*400g) canned Diced Tomatoes
- Prepare 4 Servings Freshly Cooked Rice
- Prepare 90-100 g Curry Roux (Sauce Mix)
Instructions to make Seafood Curry:
- Heat Oil in a casserole pot or large saucepan, cook Onion and Garlic until soft. Add Seafood except Fish Fillets as Fish Fillets should be cooked separately.
- Add White Wine OR Sake, and stir. Seafood can be cooked very quickly. Add Tomatoes and Water, and bring to the boil.
- Break Curry Roux into small blocks, add to the mixture and simmer on low heat. Stir until Curry Roux blocks are completely dissolved. Add extra Water if too thick.
- Meanwhile, heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan, cook Fish Fillets, and add to the curry when you serve.
- Serve on a plate with Freshly Cooked Rice.
If you find this Seafood Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.