Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Achari Gosht recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Achari Gosht recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Beneficial With Regard To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. This is a thing that many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
Yet another thing that has been discovered is that apples can also help your heart. I am certain you know that apples contain fiber, and that, and some of the various other ingredients of apples can promote heart health. One more of the advantages apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. Of course to get all the advantages from apples you will need to know that most of the benefits can be found in the apples skin. And your best option is to come across a local farm that grows just organic apples and make sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
And now you recognize why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You’ll be able to find many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. I am hoping that the next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to achari gosht recipe. You can have achari gosht using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Achari Gosht:
- Take 1 . Mutton - 1 kg
- Prepare 2 . Onion - 2 number chopped finely
- Use 3 . Oil - 2 tbsp
- Get 4 . Gin gar paste- 1 tsp
- Get 5 . Turmeric - 1⁄2 tsp
- Provide 6 . Coriander pwr- 1 tbsp
- Prepare 7 . Chilli pwr - 1⁄2 tsp
- Provide 8 . Curry pwr - 1 tsp
- Prepare 9 . Salt - as needed
- Use 10 .Methi seeds - 1⁄2 tsp
- Take 11 .Mustard seeds- 1⁄2 tsp
- You need 12 .Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Prepare 13 .Kaloonji - 1⁄2 tsp
- Take 14 .Fennel seeds - 1⁄2 tsp
- You need 15 .Chironji seed- 1⁄2 tsp
- You need 16 .Sesame seeds - 1⁄2 tsp
- Prepare 17 .Curd - 1 cup
- Get 18 .Sugar - pinch
- Provide 19 .Coriander lvs- to garnish
- You need 20 .Lemon - 1⁄4 piece
Steps to make Achari Gosht:
- 1. In pressure cooker heat 1 tbsp of oil. Add finely chopped onion saute till it becomes slightly brown. - - 2. Now add ginger garlic paste saute little and add washed mutton to this. Add turmeric powder, coriander powder and chilli powder to this. - - 3. Add some salt. Mix it thoroughly close with lid. Cook this one till the meat turns tender.
- 4. Heat a pan dry roast 1⁄4 tsp methi, all mustard, cumin, 1⁄4 tsp of kaloonji, fennel, chironji seeds and sesame seeds. Dry roast it thorughly be carefull dont burn it. - - 5. Switch off the flame let it cool and add some water grind it into fine paste. keep this aside. - - 6. Heat remaining 1 tbsp of oil in pan. Add remaining methi and kaloonji seeds. After this starts to splutter add the ground paste this. saute till the paste come to thick form.
- 7. Now add the gravy water first that we used to boil the mutton. Cook till the oil ozes little. Now add the mutton.Stir it. Add the curry powder to this. Saute nicely and adjust the salt. - - 8. Now add the curd to this. Stir it well. Now let this gravy cook in low flame till oil ozes out completely. - - 9. It takes around 10 to 13 minutes.
- 10. Finally garnish with coriander leaves and quarter piece of lemon. - - 11. Now you can feel the taste of mutton that taste in pickled flavor. - - 12. This gravy goes very well with roti or rice.
If you find this Achari Gosht recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.