Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry (Kari Ayam) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry (Kari Ayam) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry (Kari Ayam) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish option at a restaurant. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have enhanced their choices. There are lots of salads available today. Chili can be a different option. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You can choose fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to build a meal out of side dishes. When you choose to do this you may keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes what you need is to let other people create your dinner. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry (kari ayam) recipe. To make chicken curry (kari ayam) you only need 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry (Kari Ayam):
- Take 1 chicken, cut into 10 pieces
- Use 1 tablespoons lime juice / tamarind juice
- You need 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 3 tablespoons oil
- Provide 2 big shallots, finely sliced
- Use 1-2 cm cinnamon stick
- Get 2 stars annise
- Prepare 2 cloves
- Use 2 cardamoms
- Get 1 stalk lemon grass, bruised
- Prepare 1-2 pandanus leaves, shredded, knotted
- Use 4 curry leaves
- Take 500 cc coconut milk
- Use 3 tablespoons roasted shredded coconut, pounded (optional)
- You need Spices (ground) :
- Provide 3 candlenuts, roasted
- Get 1 tablespoons coriander
- You need 1 teaspoon cumin, roasted
- Prepare 1 teaspoon stars anniseed
- Take 1⁄2 nutmeg
- Use 10 red chillies
- Provide 3 big shallots
- Provide 3 cloves garlic
- Take 1 teaspoon chopped turmeric
- Get 2 teaspoon chopped ginger
- You need 1 tablespoons salt
Instructions to make Chicken Curry (Kari Ayam):
- The ingredients
- Rub chicken with lime or tamarind juice and salt, and let it stand for 15 minutes. Heat oil and saute shallots until golden brown, than add ground spices, whole spices, lemon grass, pandanus leaves, curry leaves and chicken.
- Cook for a few minutes, than add coconut milk and pounded coconut. Continue to cook, stirring from time to time until the chicken is cooked and the gravy is thick and oily.
- Serve with Rice or any bread 😘👍
If you find this Chicken Curry (Kari Ayam) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.