Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Flavored Paella Cooked on an Electric Griddle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Flavored Paella Cooked on an Electric Griddle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Benefits To Improve Your Health.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is something which many individuals live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
So what can all these minerals and vitamins do for the overall health of your body. As I am confident you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that indicate that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the actual list of cancers which apples can help defend against is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I am not sure about you however, when I read that I went out and purchased an entire bag of apples.
I hope I have revealed some good information that explained why apples are so healthy for you. In the following paragraphs we just covered several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to discover many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. I am hoping that the next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health could significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavored paella cooked on an electric griddle recipe. You can have curry flavored paella cooked on an electric griddle using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry Flavored Paella Cooked on an Electric Griddle:
- Use 360 ml Uncooked white rice
- You need 1 packet combined Mushrooms (shimeji, king oyster, etc. of your choice)
- Provide 50 grams Precooked baby scallops
- You need 50 grams Small shrimp
- Use 1⁄2 Onions (finely chopped)
- Provide 1⁄2 Carrot (finely chopped)
- Provide 1⁄4 each Red and yellow bell peppers
- Prepare 4 to 5 Green beans
- Take 1 Olive oil
- Get 1 to 2 teaspoons Curry powder
- Use 400 ml Water
- You need 1 Salt, pepper
Steps to make Curry Flavored Paella Cooked on an Electric Griddle:
- Put the finely chopped onion in a heatproof container, and microwave for 1.5 minutes at 500 W.
- Julienne the bell peppers thinly. Cut the mushrooms up roughly. Slice the green beans into thirds. Cut up the chicken into bite-sized pieces, and sprinkle with salt.
- Heat the electric griddle at a high setting. Spread with oil, add the carrot and the onion from Step 1.
- When the carrot and onion are cooked, add the rice and sauté until the grains are translucent.
- Add the curry powder and stir it all together. Add the remaining vegetables, mushrooms, shrimp and baby scallops and distribute them on the rice evenly.
- Season with salt and pepper, and drizzle on the olive oil.
- Add the water, cover and cook over high heat for 20 minutes. When the moisture is gone, turn the heat down to low and steam-cook for 10 minutes or so.
If you find this Curry Flavored Paella Cooked on an Electric Griddle recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.