Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Fantastic For Your Health.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. This is something that many people live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In this post we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
I am sure you know that produce will supply you with many of the vitamins you have to have to stay healthy, and apples are normally the item that most men and women have in their houses, but why? You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be extremely beneficial for your health.. When it comes to the actual minerals that are generally in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. And you’ll also find vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
And now you know why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The huge benefits we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. I really hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you wind up getting plenty of apples. It can truly help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malaysian curry chicken recipe. You can have malaysian curry chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Malaysian Curry Chicken:
- Prepare 2 Chicken meat
- Take 300 ml Coconut milk
- Take Malaysian curry pasta
- Use 3 potatoes
- Get 1 Onion
- Provide 1 Tomato
- Prepare Olive oil
- Take Garlic powder
- Get Option Cumin powder
- Take To taste chicken powder
- You need 1 tea spoon sugar
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Use 1 lemong grass
- Prepare Water
Instructions to make Malaysian Curry Chicken:
- Prepare all ingredients, cut cube potato, onion, tomato and chicken
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add onion and fry until fragrant, add lemong grass, bay leave and fry for few minutes, add curry pasta and fry until you get nice smell of curry pasta.
- Add chicken meat and cook until chicken looks dry. Add boiled water and cook over high heat
- Add potatoes, garlic powder and bring it to boil again, then turn into lower heat and cook untill potatoes get tender.
- Put in tomato coconut milk and bring it to boil again then turn into lower heat again and add chicken powder and sugar to taste.
- And Curry is getting ready. Place it in a bowl and springkle with chopped fresh chili,Serve it with rice, bread, chapati or else as you want, 😘
If you find this Malaysian Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.