Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mixed Lentil Medu Vadas..#wecare recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed Lentil Medu Vadas..#wecare recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed Lentil Medu Vadas..#wecare recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. You can do this because many of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Choose the drive through based on whether or not it has better options available. For example, Arby’s won’t provide hamburgers. Alternatively it is possible to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, also includes plenty of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. If you choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed lentil medu vadas..#wecare recipe. You can cook mixed lentil medu vadas..#wecare using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed Lentil Medu Vadas..#wecare:
- You need Bengal gram or chana dal 3/4th cup
- You need Yellow lentils or moong dal 3/4th cup
- Get Green gram or saabit hari moong 3/4th cup
- You need to taste Salt
- Provide 1 1⁄2 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Take 1 Onion large finely chopped
- Provide 1 tsp Crushed coriander seeds
- Prepare 2 Green chillies chopped finely
- Prepare 3 tbsp Yoghurt
- You need 1 tbsp Grated ginger
- Take Baking soda 1/4th tsp
- Prepare Curry leaves chopped a handful
- Take Coriander leaves chopped a handful
- Get Oil for frying
Steps to make Mixed Lentil Medu Vadas..#wecare:
- Soak all the three lentils atleast for 3 hours or preferably overnight.
- Add in all the ingredients except the green chillies, grated ginger, onion, coriander and curry leaves and grind.
- Make sure to grind them coarsely with as little water as possible.
- If the need for water is not felt, then do not use water.
- The batter should be thick and not flowy.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients left in the coarse lentil mixture.
- Heat the oil for frying on medium flame.
- Shape the lentil mixture into medu vadas after greasing your palm a little.
- Deep fry on medium to high flame.
- And also remember to fry in batches.
- The medu vadas are ready to be savoured !
If you find this Mixed Lentil Medu Vadas..#wecare recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.