Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Nargisi Kofta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Nargisi Kofta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nargisi Kofta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You may know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this principle as well. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
So what can all these vitamins and minerals do for the health of your system. Well to start with there have been quite a few studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the risk of various cancers. And on the particular list of cancers that apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That fact on its own really should be enough to make sure men and women are eating at least one apple a day.
I hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. The one thing you should recognize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, nevertheless the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to the store. It can truly help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nargisi kofta recipe. To make nargisi kofta you only need 30 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Nargisi Kofta:
- Get For Kofta
- Take 2 boiled eggs
- Use 200 g chicken mince (keema)
- You need 2 tbsp breadcrumbs (for binding)
- Take To taste salt
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp chilli powder
- Use 1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1⁄2 tsp garam masala powder
- Get 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Use 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare For curry/gravy
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Take Whole garam masala (1" cinnamon, 2 green cardamoms, 3-4 cloves)
- Take 4-5 cashewnuts
- Get 1⁄2 tsp cumin seeds
- You need 1-2 bay leaves
- Get 1-2 onions chopped
- Get 1 piece ginger grated
- Take 7-8 garlic cloves
- Provide 1 tomato chopped
- Prepare To taste salt
- Take 1⁄2 tsp chilli powder
- Use 1⁄4 turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin powder
- You need 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get 1⁄2 tsp garam masala powder
- Prepare 1 tsp kasturi methi
- Prepare 1 tsp curd/cream
- Take Other Ingredients
- Get As needed Oil for deep frying
Instructions to make Nargisi Kofta:
- For Kofta: - Take a blender. Add chicken keema, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste into it and blend to a fine thick paste.
- Transfer the blended chicken keema paste/ mixture into a bowl.
- Divide the blended chicken keema mixture into two ball- size portions.
- Apply oil over the palms. Take one ball size portion of keema mixture, place it on the palm, pat it and spread it like a small chapati with the other hand.
- Place a boiled egg on the spread keema mixture and cover the whole egg with the keema tightly.
- Similarly repeat the process for other ball size portion of keema mixture to make nargisi Kofta by stuffing egg.
- Coat these koftas with bread crumbs and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry the koftas on a low flame until they turn golden brown on all sides.
- Take the deep fried koftas out and put them in a plate aside.
- For curry/gravy: Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, whole garam masala,cashewnut, chopped onion, grated ginger, garlic, chopped tomato, salt a pinch and fry for a while. Remove, cool and grind to a paste. Keep aside.
- In another pan heat oil and add cumin seeds, bay leaves. When the cumin seeds start to splutter, add the ground masala paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, curd, kasturi methi and salt. Saute for 5-7 minutes or until a spicy, saucy gravy is made.
- Now pour the gravy over the nargisi koftas kept on the plate. Garnish the koftas and the gravy with tomato and fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve Nargisi Kofta hot with rice.
If you find this Nargisi Kofta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.