Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to make a meal from scratch. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Aim toward the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your only side dish choice at a restaurant. Now many of the fast food choices have been widened quite a bit. Now plenty of them provide salads. You might get chili. You can get baked potatoes. You could get fruit. There are a lot of options that don’t involve eating something deep fried. When choosing your meal from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. When you are doing this you are able to keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Simple logic states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry:
- Use A. Preps
- Get Chicken thighs
- Get large potatoes
- Take washed, peeled and cubed big
- You need Cooking oil
- Provide B. Blend into a fine paste
- You need medium size brown onion
- You need candlenuts (opt)
- Get garlics
- Use dried chillies deseeded, soaked & softened in boiling water
- Take C. Paste
- Take meat curry powder
- Prepare Water
- Provide D. Spices
- Use cinnamon stick
- Use star Anise
- Use F. Extras & Seasoning
- Prepare sugar
- Use thick tamarind juice
- Prepare or to taste Chicken seasoning powder
- Take coconut cream
- Use Note:
- Take . Dried chillies can be replaced with fresh red chillies
- Provide . We use Red pack BABA'S Meat Curry Powder
- Get . Tamarind juice- mix a thumb size tamarind pulp with hot water
- Provide Use 2 tbsp of hot water and squeeze the pulp
- Get . We use KNORR Chicken Seasoning Powder
- Use . We use only AYAM Brand Coconut Cream. Use 1 whole can/tin
- Prepare This brand uses 100 % pure coconut - no starch or gum added
- Prepare . Ingredients No.2, 3, 4 - from Asian grocery
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- A. Wash and cut chicken into a chunky bite size. Avoid cutting chicken too small. Cube potatoes into big chunks. Keep aside.
- B. Cut dried chillies and soak in boiling water for 10 minutes or until soft. Then blend it into fine paste with the rest of the ingredients in B.
- C. Pour enough water to curry powder and mix to make a soft paste.
- Cooking The Dish - Over medium heat, preheat 1⁄2 - 1 cup of cooking oil in a big wok or deep sauce pan. Once oil is ready, pour in B (blended paste) and stir for 2-3 minutes then add C (meat curry paste) and D (spices). Sauté until oil is separated from the paste. Add A (chicken and potatoes) and 1 cup of water. Stir until everything is well-mixed.
- Turn heat to medium low. Cover and leave to cook for 5 minutes. Remove the lid and add everything in F (seasonings) except coconut cream. Taste and adjust accordingly. Stir well and put the lid on again and simmer until potatoes are fork tender. Stir in between simmering time.
- Check the potatoes. Once tender, add coconut cream. Stir to combine and leave for a minute then turn the heat off. Transfer chicken curry to a serving bowl and serve with homemade sandwich bread or steamed white rice.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.