Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Ghee Roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Ghee Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Ghee Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you reach the drive through.
Your drink ought to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a large softdrink as your beverage gives hundreds of poor calories to your meal. A solitary portion of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That helping can contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soft drinks are no less than twenty ounces huge. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or perhaps normal water.
Simple reason states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people create your dinner. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken ghee roast recipe. To make chicken ghee roast you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Ghee Roast:
- Take 700 gram chicken
- Get 1 tbsp ginger garlic
- You need 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use to taste Salt
- You need 1⁄2 cup yoghurt
- Take 4-5 red chillies kashmiri
- Prepare 2 tsp Coriander seeds
- Use 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper corn
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin seed
- You need 1⁄4 cup desi ghee
- Take 2 tsp curry leaves
- Get 1 tsp red chilli powder
Steps to make Chicken Ghee Roast:
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste turmeric salt and yoghurt for 30 minutes
- In a pan dry roast red chilli kashmiri coriander seeds cumin seeds fennel seeds and black pepper corn for 2 minutes then cool completely add some water and grind it to a smooth paste
- Heat 1⁄4 cup desi ghee in a pan add 1 chopped onions fry 1 minute until translucent then add the ground spice paste sautey until ool separates out add few curry leaves
- Once oil separates out add marinates chicken mix well cover and simmer until chicken is tender check the preparation in between if too dry add some water
- Once chicken is tender add 1 tsp red chilli powder or as per your taste some curry leaves mix well adjust water if required this prepration is little dry usually
- Ghee roast is ready serve with rice roti paratha or rice
If you find this Chicken Ghee Roast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.