Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be delighted to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
While everybody knows that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? The very first thing you should realize is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals when compared with various other fruits.. Apples have, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally beneficial to your health, but there will also be many more healthy minerals in apples. Obviously vitamins are also essential for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
And now you understand why men and women tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are just a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this post, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples when you go to the store. You will see that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys thai-style seafood curry, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys thai-style seafood curry, gf df ef sf nf you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 600 grams mixed seafood - prawns, scallops, squid, mussels
- Prepare 400 ml light coconut milk
- You need 150 grams sugarsnap peas
- Provide 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Provide 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Take 1 tbsp red thai curry paste
- Provide 2 tsp brown sugar
- Take 2 tsp cornflour/starch
- Prepare 1 juice of 1 lime
- Use 15 grams fresh chopped coriander
- Get 1 salt & pepper to taste
Instructions to make Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and fry off the onion until softened, 4 - 5 minutes. Stir in the curry paste and cook a further minute
- Add the mixed seafood and coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 - 10 minutes
- Add the cornflour to 1 tbsp water and stir into a paste. Add to the pan with the sugar, peas and red pepper
- Simmer for 4 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and the pepper & sugarsnaps are tender
- Stir in the lime juice and 3⁄4 of the coriander. Season to taste with the salt & pepper
- Serve in bowls with a garnish of the remaining coriander and some lime wedges
If you find this Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.