Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bottle Gourd Curry with Moong Dal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bottle Gourd Curry with Moong Dal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bottle Gourd Curry with Moong Dal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial For Your Health.
I am sure you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You may know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that folks in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In this article we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
You have always been told to be sure that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. The very first thing you should know is that apples possess more vitamins and minerals than various other fruits.. When it comes to the actual minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. Obviously vitamins are in addition extremely important for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The one thing you should realize is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. I hope that the the very next time you go to the grocery store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. It can definitely help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bottle gourd curry with moong dal recipe. You can cook bottle gourd curry with moong dal using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bottle Gourd Curry with Moong Dal:
- Get 700 gms bottle gourd/lauki
- Get 1⁄4 cup yellow lentil/moong dal
- Take 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 3-4 green chillies
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp chopped ginger
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp sugar
- You need 1⁄4 tsp Nigella seeds
- Take Salt as per taste
- Use leaves Coriander
- Prepare 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Prepare 2.1 /2 cup water
Instructions to make Bottle Gourd Curry with Moong Dal:
- Wash & soak moong dal in water for 10mint.Wash,peel & chopped bottle guard in medium size pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan &then add kalonji(nigella)seeds.
- As soon as the seeds starts crackling add green chillies,ginger(chopped).b
- Now add the soaked moong dal, bottle guard pieces,salt, turmeric powder, sugar.
- Stir for few seconds & then add 1⁄2 cup water & cover with a lid.
- Cook on slow flame,cook till become soft.
- Cook for another 5 mint.Add chopped coriander.
- Serve with hot rice,phulkas & parathas.
If you find this Bottle Gourd Curry with Moong Dal recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.