Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Everyone has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
I am certain you’ve heard of Cornell University, well they did their own study on how apples can benefit an individuals brain. While performing their study they found that, quercetin, which is found in apples assists in maintaining healthier brain cells. And of course thanks to this component in apples, they’re able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so good for you. Something you should understand is that we only mentioned a handful of the benefits of eating apples. Should you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. It can truly help your health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry in bangladeshi style recipe. You can cook chicken curry in bangladeshi style using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style:
- Get Ingredients :
- Take o Chicken (500 gm)
- Get o Red Chilli powder (1.5 tsp)
- Get o Soya bean oil (5 tbsp)
- Take o Turmeric powder (1 tsp)
- You need o Onion (3 medium size sliced)
- Take o Ginger paste (1 tsp)
- You need o Garlic paste (1 tbsp)
- Prepare o Cumin fried powder (1 tsp)
- Use o Whole Garam Masala (Cardamom 2 inch 1 pcs, Cinnamon 3 pieces, Cloves 5)
- You need o Potato 2 pcs medium size cut into 8 pcs
- Use o Coriander powder (1 tsp)
- Use o Salt (to taste)
- Take o Water (5 cup)
Steps to make Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style:
- Steps: - 1. Clean and wash the chicken pieces with fresh water and drained the extra water from the chicken pieces. - 2. Heat oil in a pan. - 3. Add the sliced onion into the pan and fry them until become caramelized. - 4. Add half cup water so that the dry spices does not get burnt - 5. Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin & coriander powder fry them until for 5 mints.
- 6. Add garlic and ginger paste, Fry all the masala until the gravy starts leaving oil from the sides. - 7. Add salt according to your taste - 8. Now add the chicken pieces into the pan and mix well with the gravy. - 9. Add whole garam masalas; - 10. Cook for 10 minutes on medium to low flame by stirring it constantly. - 11. Then add 1 cup of water, mix it well and cover the pan with a heavy lid. - 12. Now add the potato pieces & mix it well in the spices. cook slowly until the gravy starts leaving oil from
- 13. Add rest of the water & cook until the chicken & potato pieces become soft and tender. - 14. Open the lid and stir the curry well, cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame. - 15. When the oil will come out & the consistency of the gravy is thick that means is ready to serve. - 16. Serve it with any kind or rice dishes, roti, paratha or bread.
If you find this Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.