Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Indian Curry! Low-Calorie! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Curry! Low-Calorie! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Curry! Low-Calorie! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am certain you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? This is something that many men and women live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not even know why. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
According to another study, apples can also have good results on your brain. These studies showed that the ingredients in apples are able to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we grow older. And because of this you will see that apples may actually help people prevent the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
I hope I have revealed some information that explained why apples are so good. The advantages we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this write-up, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian curry! low-calorie! recipe. You can cook indian curry! low-calorie! using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Curry! Low-Calorie!:
- Prepare 500 grams Chicken (wing, breast)
- Get 1 tbsp ◇Curry powder (for the meat rub)
- Prepare 1 tbsp ◇Flour
- Prepare 1 tsp ◇Salt
- Prepare 2 Onion
- Take 1 piece Finely chopped ginger
- Prepare 2 tbsp Curry powder (for curry base)
- Provide 1 Bay leaf
- Prepare 1 Chicken consomme
- Take 400 grams 〇Whole tomatoes
- You need 1 large 〇Potato
- Take 1⁄2 〇Apple or Carrot
- Take 1 〇Onions
- You need 2 clove 〇Garlic
- Prepare 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Use 1 tbsp Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce
- Get 1 Cumin, chili powder, garam masala (if available)
- Take 2 tbsp Butter
- Take 3 tbsp Yogurt
Steps to make Indian Curry! Low-Calorie!:
- Mix the ◇ ingredients together in a plastic bag, and rub the mixture into the chicken wings. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. You can use chicken breast in place of the wings when you are short on time.
- Place ingredients marked 〇 in a blender with 300 ml water. Blend until thickened. Add the canned tomato juice first, and cut up the vegetables beforehand to speed this step up.
- It is easier if you use onions that has been baked in an oven (cover in foil, sprinkle with some oil, and bake for 35 minutes at 200℃).
- Add 1 tablespoon cooking oil to a pot, and saute the chicken until golden brown. Take out the chicken momentarily, and wipe the pot with a paper towel.
- Add 1 tablespoon cooking oil, 1 tablespoon cumin seeds, and ginger (or red pepper) and saute until fragrant. Then add in the onions and thoroughly saute until they become golden brown. Add in 2 tablespoons of curry powder and saute so that it doesn't burn or stick to the sides of the pot. The red pepper burns easily, so take it out once before sauteing the onions.
- Return the chicken to the pot, add in the ingredients you mixed in the blender, bouillon, and bay leaf. Add the yogurt as well. Return the red pepper to the pot at this point (if you are using it). You can make this spicy by using red chili pepper powder or garam masala, when not using red peppers.
- Cook over a low heat for 30 minutes-1 hour; if the amount of water becomes too little, add more as you simmer. Add soy sauce, Japanese Worcester sauce, 1⁄2 tablespoon cumin powder (if you have it), and 1 tablespoon chili powder, and simmer for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste, add the butter, turn off the heat, and it is done!
- By using a blender on the ingredients marked with 〇, you get a really smooth finish.
If you find this Indian Curry! Low-Calorie! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.