Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Indian shrimp curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian shrimp curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook meals from scratch. Sometimes all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now many of the fast food choices have been widened quite a bit. There are many salads around today. You can also choose Chili. You may buy a baked potato. Fruit is normally offered. There are many wholesome options that do not consist of putting something deep fried into your body. When choosing your supper from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count low and save yourself dedication.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian shrimp curry recipe. You can cook indian shrimp curry using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian shrimp curry:
- Take 35 cooked frozen shrimp
- Use 2 large onion
- Take 2 tomatoes
- Prepare 1 potato
- Take 3 clove garlic
- Take 1 inch ginger
- Take 5 cloves
- Get 1 inch cinnamon bark
- Provide 1 bay leaf
- Use 7 whole black peppercorns
- Take 1 tsp turmeric
- Provide 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tsp dried coriander
- Use 1 salt to taste
- Take 1 green chilli
- You need 3 tbsp olive oil
Instructions to make Indian shrimp curry:
- Chop garlic and ginger
- Chop onions as finely as possible
- Chop tomatoes, potato and chilli
- heat the oil over medium heat and add garlic, ginger, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon bark and peppercorns.
- Once garlic is almost done add onions and cook over medium heat till they are light brown. This will take 20-30 minutes.
- Once onions have turned light brown add tomatoes, chilli, turmeric, dried coriander and red chilli powder
- Cook the onion tomato mixture until there is a small film of oil on the edges. If there is no film after 10 minutes of cooking add more oil and cook for 5 minutes. Repeat until the film is seen
- Add the potato and cook for 10 minutes with a half cup of water after 5 minutes to prevent the onion tomato mixture from burning
- Add 1 cup of water and mix it in
- Add the frozen shrimp and stir till the frozen shrimp have separated
- Cover and let the curry simmer till the potato is soft adding salt to taste.
If you find this Indian shrimp curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.